Dēls Yeon Jae (Koreja) ir uzvarētājs, Āzijas Spēlēm 2014. gadā
17th Asian Games were held in Incheon (S.Korea). 296 sportsmen competed in 36 kinds of sport. The most memorable was the rhythmic gymnasts’ performances on October 02, 2014.
The winner in Individual All-Around qualification was Son Yeon Jae. Deng Senyue from China was the second, Anastasia Serdiukova from Uzbekistan earned the bronze medal thanks to her gymnastics skills. Just several points split the medalists from each other:
1. Son Yeon Jae (S.Korea) — 71.699
2. Deng Senyue (China) — 70.332
3. Serdyukova Anastasiya (Uzbekistan) — 68.349
4. Rakhmatova Djamila (Uzbekistan) — 67.799
5. Kaho Minagawa (Japan) — 67.349
6. Sakura Hayakawa (Japan) — 67.331
7. Ashirbayeva Sabina (Kazakhstan) — 65.465
8. Assymova Aliya (Kazakhstan) — 63.965
Team Uzbekistan is the winner in Groups All-Around qualification being ahead of competitors from S.Korea, Tajpej, China, Japan and Kazakhstan.
Like it? Tell your friends